3rd Prize in K C Mahindra Excellence Awards in Automotive Design 2005
- The comfort of the passengers, old people, physically challenged people by providing car height adjustment system, torso support, lumbar support and 180° rotational movement of front seats.
- Creating proper seating arrangement for the passengers also provision to accommodate more people when required.
- Arrangement for luggage loading – unloading from the car (Ultra-capacious cargo bay)
- Designing tail light to indicate the car speed which allows others to judge the speed of the car
- Ultra-adaptable interiors having roof louvers
Although very much like a road car it visually communicating simple and very powerful posture. The car is not just only a vehicle which provides transportation, but it also provides good moments on the road.
The project was done as part of student competition conducted by Mahindra & Mahindra and does not show any plans or views of company. All rights are reserved by student participants (Monil Dalal, Lov Meena, Anand Krishnan), designs institute NID and Mahindra & Mahindra.